Anything and Everything.

Anything and Everything.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sundays

Sunday always makes me pensive. It's a relatively lazy day, so you have a lot of free time on your hands. I spend that free time concocting some type of awesome scheme for life that usually gets lost in the confusion of Monday and then next Sunday I'm at base one again. I know one thing, though, and that is summer is fast approaching. That means about five straight months of:

Yes, another great season of football practice and play for me. Then I get winter to recuperate and gather my remaining brain cells, but that's another story. I've made great gains physically over the past winter, I've raised my bench to around 250, and that's pretty good for a skinny-built, 6' 2" teenager. I'm at 180 lbs. weight right now, from 155 in December, so I'm optimistic.

I've been playing Red Dead mostly. I go through many phases, and my chief ambition for the time being is to be a mysterious Cowboy. It tends to be a battle between that, a WWII soldier, and a member of the Italian Mafia. Haven't played Godfather for a few months, though. Black Ops has gone stale.

You guys play any sports? I played Soccer for a few years, and it was fun other than the continuous running that my Midfielder position required.

7 comments:

  1. i love football! i did well this offseason as well! cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundays are good for being lazy and or worshiping god.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sundays are best for being lazy and relaxing! Nice lifts here man! The only sport I probably do is bodybuilding atm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought about playing football but felt like I was too small, I just stuck to hockey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh lazy Sundays, they're always good. I don't really do much sport, all I do is ride, I used to play tennis though. I guess I'm more a music than sport person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy watching football basketball soccer

    I enjoy playing tennis

    I hate baseball and everything about it

    ReplyDelete