Anything and Everything.

Anything and Everything.

Monday, April 25, 2011

End to the Lockout?

The NFL has been issued an end to the lockout by a U.S. Judge. They are going to appeal, but as it stands, Pro Football is back in business, baby! I'm extremely elated, I hope it lasts, but really I don't see the NFL doing much after this.

It angered me when the Packers, after over a decade of rooting for them finally, go back and win the Super Bowl, then suddenly, lockout? No, I don't think so.

I think it's going to be another Packers year...

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! NFL baby! I agree with you on the Packers. It's time again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just heard about that. Can't wait for the draft in 3 days.

    GO CHARGERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in MN, but I know Rodgers' is one of the best!


    Please follow my blog!!

    katofinance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete